We’re looking to create a collective of 3D freelancers who’d like to work with us. If you’re a technically confident 3D artist generalist, passionate about the smallest details, then we’re going to get along!
- You’re Aarhus-based. We may want you to sit with us on some projects so this is important.
- You’re capable of working with complex animated projects in a structured and organized way.
- You use 3DS Max with V-Ray to get the very best lightning, shading and final rendered images.
- You’re someone capable of assembling renders, fine-tuning their look, and outputting high-quality and easy to understand motion pieces.
- You can composite and finalize rendered animations in After Effects
In return, you’ll work alongside some of Europe’s most creative brains making 3D animations, telling stories that impact lives. We are unit of motion designers working across a range of projects, and we’d love to include you in that group.
You can apply online via the “Apply Now” button below. Please apply in English.
We want to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio.
And if you have any questions contact Producer, Phil Hall – details are listed below.
For more information, contact
Please check out our FAQ or get in touch with our People team at firstname.lastname@example.org for general questions. Unfortunately, we are not able to process applications sent by e-mail, so please use the Apply now link below. Thank you.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://designit.com/ →